The evidence digital marketing increases your sales
Following our WTF Digital Marketing guide last week many of you have asked, does digital marketing work? Whether you’re selling a product or a professional service there is a digital marketing platform that will work for you.
Each of these companies took a leap of faith and invested in digital marketing to increase their sales. Here are just a few examples of the campaigns we ran last year.
The Property Company
- We reached an audience of 57,833 people
- The adverts have been viewed 60,029 times
- Over 2,424 people have been to the landing page
- The brochure has been downloaded by 240 potential buyers
- We achieved all of this for £536.51 in advertising costs
Want a successful marketing campaign like these companies?
Get in touch now and we’ll tell you how you can do it.
The Gas Company
- Our advertising used very targeted messages and audiences in Google and Facebook advertising, social media content and email marketing.
- Our email marketing is currently exceeding industry standards with industry average for email opens currently merely 18.2, but we have achieved 24.4%, with an average link click of 3.1%, double the current industry average.
- To create the marketing message to buy locally, a set of Google adverts have so far achieved, 98449 impressions and 336 click through at just 0.12p per click for a total of £40. Our Google advertising campaign, to support the exclusive deal with Glow worm boilers received 172,783 impressions and 654 interactions, further aided by 2 Facebook boosted post resulting a reach of 7800 people with 234 post interactions.
- With recent new builds in the geographic target market, we launched a campaign to educate homeowners on their new boiler responsibilities and promote their boiler services achieving 2,834 reach and a huge 165 conversions at only 17p per conversions.
The Knitting Company
- Our Google Banner Ads reached out to potential knitting franchisee’s achieving a huge 511,213 impressions and 1990 clicks at a cost per click of just 13p!
- We used Facebook advertising to reach a further targeted audience of 35,877 and achieving a total of 455 brochure downloads
- The knitting franchisee’s intricate website has had great traction with 1752 visits, 6184 page views and 3.53 page sessions across only a 1 month period.
“I was sceptical about digital marketing and had only ever advertised in my local area and magazines. We did a digital marketing campaign for 12 weeks promoting our new Glowworm boiler with 10-year warranty and we sold and fitted a total of 35 in that time. It’s done wonders for our brand awareness and sales.”
Allan Greirson, Owner